Why to attend?
Antibiotics Congress is a scientific platform of members from around the world focused on learning about microbes, bacteria, infectious diseases, antibacterial, anbiotic resistance and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Healthcare and research community. Present your research via Oral or poster, distribute research information, meet with current and potential scientists or experts in this field, Explore new discoveries in the antibiotics treatment and diagnosis, and receive acknowledgment at this 2-day event. The Discussion of the most current techniques and developments, the latest updates in the health sector, drug resistance and the new therapies to treat diseases are the qualities of this conference.
Join with us to explore the current advances in the Medical field!!
Salient Features of Antibiotics Congress
• To exhibit high levels of knowledge and maintain excellent clinical and research ability
• Enchant with astonishing scholars across the universe
• Act as career guidelines for budding young researchers and motivates them by YRF awards
• Exemplary Platform for networking around the globe
• Prominent Focus
• Enlightenment in a new latitude
• Break out of your Comfort Zone
• Quality officers
• Public health officers
• Internal Medicine Specialists
• Family and Primary Care Physicians
• Nurses, Nurse Practitioners
• Hospital and Corporate Administrators and Executives
• Healthcare Students, Scientists, and professors
• Bacteriology Researchers
• Healthcare Associations and Societies
• Pharmaceutical /Medicine Students,
• Life Science scientists
• Pharmaceutical Researchers
• Infection disease physicians
• Pharmaceutics Manufacturing Companies
• R&D Laboratories
Funding and Visa
Please submit your paper well before the deadline to the conference allowing more time to work on funds. Since the 3rd Global Congress on Antibiotics, Antimicrobials & Resistance (GCABAMR -20) does not have funds available to pay for the registration or travel expenses you may need to take required measures for funding.
World’s seventh largest economy, the Republic of Italy, is located in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea.
Today the country is home to many castles and palaces, and a lot of buildings of various architectural styles, as Romanesque, Gothic, Mannerist, Baroque, and Neoclassical. Moreover, it has a picturesque lakes, stunning cliffs, and many green national parks. With all these natural and man-made wonders, Italy is a huge magnet for tourists
Did You Know? Ancient Rome was eight times more densely populated than modern New York!
All EU / EEA nationals will only need to present an identification document to enter Italy, due to the common travel area of the Schengen Zone, a part of which Italy is.
On the meantime, if you are a non-EU/ EEA traveler wishing to visit Italy, you will need to present the following at the Italian port of entry, in order to be permitted to enter,
• A valid passport or travel document. Valid for at least three more months beyond their planned date of Exit from Schengen, and issued within the last 10 years.
• A visa – if they are subject to Italian visa regime.
Other documents such as an invitation letter by an Italian host, proof you have the financial means for a trip to Italy or a round-trip ticket, may be required from you. For more information in this regard, contact the local consular services of Italy in your country of residence.